I am a student of Applied Sciences, especially because I like programming, web developing, DTP and exploring everything where is not generally known how it works (sometimes even bullshits). In addition, I have liking for math. Although the above-mentioned makes reader thinking I am typical IT guy, my personality has even the other side that tends to nature. There is nothing more beautiful than a sunset, a walk in the fullmoon, the smell of forest that is recovering of summer rain. When I can listen to some guitar music during these moments, I feel great |
Me in points
- I'm 22 yo where studies take 15 years of my life.
- I feel like patriot in the relation to my birth town, not the country.
- I can't stand vain mistakes that people make in my native language. (I hope my English won't drive anyone crazy
- I spurn TV news (at least the Czech ones), because it turns into a tragicomedic series.
- People who are stupid even though they don't have to be annoy me.
- I spend soooo much time with preparing common meals such as snack.
- I like searching for connections.
- I don't consider mathematics as a useless science.
- Even though I will need computers in my future job, I'm set against extreme technification.
- I always can't decide if I should run to bus waiting in the stop. When I decide for running, the bus leaves.
- Sometimes, I let my friends influence me. But just only them.
- I'm sooo terrible promise-machine when I have third glass of beer
- When I'm trying to fall asleep, I remember what I've been doing during the day to the smallest details.
- I love Kofola's TV ads because they are as good as that drink (Kofola is a drink similar to Cola, but it's more spicy and it comes from the Czech Republic)
- When I put goods I've chosen on cash-belt in supermarket, I'm afraid they come to a cashier earlier than me!